The Muriel and Betty Blog

Hullo & welcome to the Muriel & Betty blog.
This blog will be dedicated to all things knitting, the occasional bit of baking and anything cheerful and cozy.

 ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ”☕️๐Ÿงถ

My name is Jeni, a wife and mumma of 2 living in Kent. I started knitting a few years ago but only over the last year really became obsessed and now I'm well and truly hooked! I love the fact that I can make something out of a simple ball of yarn and some knitting needles.

Muriel and Betty are my grandmother's so this blog is dedicated to them. Muriel passed away about 13 years ago and was never not knitting! Betty is 86 and still knits the occasional thing. Most recently she has knit a baby blanket for my daughter, Daisy who is now one and my cousin's little girl who is nearly 9 months now. I also want to dedicated my blog to my mother-in-law Carolyn,  who passed away this year in March. She was also a knitter and made the most beautiful jumpers and cardigans for my little boy Edward, who is now three. Her mother was also a talented knitter. Another reason I love knitting so much, it's a craft that transcends generations.

I hope you enjoy this special blog as much as I'm sure I will enjoy blogging.

Comments

Popular Posts